Wednesday, November 2, 2011

2nd Project



Found some pieces of chocolate and used them as a chocolate stepping stones.
Found the picture of falling caramel and used it as a caramel water fountain.
I selected a few random sprinkles for the sprinkle rain.
Final Result

I wanted my next design to appeal to an older audience so I went with an old man.

I placed a very 40s-ish looking sillouette of a man and woman dancing in the picture.

I picked a very simple ice cream cone (the pink one) and placed in in his hand.


I picked strawberry because it is a classical flavor that man of the older generation seemed to like when I worked at Cold Stone.

For the next one I wanted to use Cold Stone's strawberry cheesecake ice cream, so what better to incorporate in the picture than and actual cheesecake.

This recipe includes blueberries so I added them too.
This is the final result of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment